- 'Who are you?' 'No one of consequence.'
- You could be useful and send down a rope.
- Clearly you have a dizzing intellect.
- 'Who are you?' 'No one to be triffled with.'
- If she is not alive when I find her, I will be very put out.
- Life is pain. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
- 'Are you alive?' 'If you want I can fly'.
- Death cannot stop love, it only delays it awhile.
- 'We will never survive!' 'You are only saying that because no one ever has'.
- Not to say I would want to build a summerhome, but the trees are quite lovely.'
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
The Princess Bride is a Fairytale, and delightfully quotable!