Thursday, October 4, 2007

7 Wonders of Me


1. I really don't have a favorite color.


2. The more mist, rain, sleet and snow the better...provided it doesn't keep me out of classes.

3. My Mum wanted to name me Willow. Which I think would have suited me just find. But Amy means "friend" in French - so I think I'll just keep it.


4. I had a crush on Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind, when I was seven or so...but am quite a bit wiser now.


5. I believe everything happens for a purpose...even the worst day. Attitude is everything.


6. I've corresponded with two movie stars...yeeks can you believe it?


7. When I was little I said I would marry a lawyer.


Orchid Photo - www.allposters.com


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I knew all those things about you. What else, please?

Amy said...

I'm not sure what would amuse you dear.