- Listening to Zondervan's KJV on CD
- A quick jaunt to see Pawhuska's little shops on mainstreet with a friend
- Organizing and hosting a baby shower for a new Mother in our church with Mum. We decided the colors would be shades of pink, coral, yellow, blue, and green. Using a large punch bowl, we filled it with blue Hawaiian punch, Ginger Ale, Ice - which represented water...then we added a rubber ducky to swim! The party was a grand success. What a darling baby you are Abigail!
- Devoured the The Sinking of the Titanic and Great Sea Disasters re-published by Vision Forum
- Enjoyed a trip to the Tulsa Violin Shop on Main Street for Edward le'Cello's yearly visit which was well over due. No cracks, very little warping of the bridge which can easily be remedied, a new mute, new bow and new strings at last!
- Organized school affairs for interning, personal affairs.
- A new license plate for my car, Silver Lining
- My Grandmother in Texas sent me a vintage kitchen towel. I combined it with some small floral and check and designed a tea cozy and hot pad for future tea time in my own little abode someday.
- Helped Grandma Betty clear her breeze way of debri and prepare for a garage sale.
Tomorrow I begin interning at an Orthodontist here in town...