Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home Journaling




Welcome to into the world of home scrap-booking. With so many mags coming my way from Betty Gram, I have an abundance of inspiration to use. Most photographs are either from Victoria's, Country Living, or Martha Stewart. Here you see my kitchen ideas. Blue?





Or cheerful Red?





I have a love affair with a dark apricot, so far I haven't been able to come up with a name that correctly describes this shade of delight. Any ideas?





Step into the Garden, please. The hydrangeas are in full bloom.




Come meander the pathways, under the rose arbor and sit for a spell by shade tree.





Pink blossoms plaster the back. Every time I find another little rose bouquet, it usually gets clipped and pasted here. What do you all include in your home journals?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is serendipity herself! I like to keep a home journal as well, but as you know I am not so faithful to the project as you. I like to include items with complementary textures, shapes, and color schemes.

You know this but I'm crazy about little cream pitchers. (I'll take the sugar pots, too, thank you, but just the jugs will do nicely.)

I like to collect photos of similar things and pretend I collect them because it takes less space that way than if they were on a shelf in the house. Less dusting, too, you know.

Lillibeth said...

I LOVE these ideas! Thanks for sharing!