Saturday, January 24, 2009

Betty Gram's Sewing Cupboard Comes Home


All my fabric and sewing paraphernalia is safely stashed in this cupboard I purchased from Betty Gram, today. Mum and I made two trips across town in my little car, "Silver Lining". My fabric has been taking up lots of space in corners of the dining room and now it is nice to have the dining room free for future dinner parties.



Fabric waiting to be made into gifts for friends and family. Don't you love the lobster fabric in the middle? I get such a kick out of that fabric. I am looking forward to incorporating the hearts into a project. Any suggestions?

Patchwork everywhere! I group fabric by color and then make patchwork based around that color scheme. I was delighted to have found two batches left over from previous quilt tops. There will be enough to make some baby quilts for friends.

Yarn for future gifts and quilt batting.

No comments: