Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time with Sargeant Joel



  • Joel marched while I rode along side him on my retro yellow bike. Wow, I've missed that smile of yours...and big brother to little sister conversation.
  • Whipped up whole wheat crepes sweetened with honey topped with peanut butter, apricot jam, yogurt, or peaches and served with milk, tea or coffee. Hmm...thanks Amy he says.
  • Joel if I run up to Wal-Mart and purchase a game of monopoly, will you play it with me? Yep. We play just Mum (scotty dog) Joel (Top Hat) and I (Roadster).
  • Now how does that gun operate? Made in Austria? Amy, you want me to show you how to shoot it? I've trained many people how to shoot guns...including lots of girls.
  • Mum bailed out of the Monopoly when our stomachs started to growl for lunch...salmon croquettes, baked sweet potatoes tossed with olive oil, cinnamon and salt, green beans, and tomatoes with ranch dressing. Delicious Mom, he says.
  • After lunch the Monopoly totals are in...sorry to beat you by $103.00. Your a good sport Joel. Let's take up where we left off next time you are home.
Photo courtesy http://www.flickr.com

No comments: