Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Love Aches

Warning: Not Serendipitous. I'm just a little sad tonight.
  • When the one you are interested in is not of the same spiritual belief.
  • When the one you do love, is interested in another and she leads him on only to break his heart!
  • When the one you are seeing says one thing and then later says many things to the opposite.
  • When you can't seem to stand tall enough for him to notice you among all the other young ladies of his acquaintance.

Photo Courtesy http://www.art.com

1 comment:

rachel chitra said...

Hi,

I read your blog...I saw the tea cozy you had made for your future home. Reading this post made me feel a little sad.
I hope you are doing well....my beliefs are diametrically opposite to yours. But all the same I wish you well.
I blog at www.rachelchitra.wordpress.com