Friday, September 19, 2008

Remembering: Young Entrepreneur Days

Here you see me as a soon to graduate high school student and quilting entrepreneur. I enjoyed coming up with many collections based on certain color schemes. Some items are traditional patchwork designs while others are ones I created. There are only a handful pictures around the house, though I created dozens and dozens of unique items. Someday I will post quilt pictures for you to see. Have a blessed day and don't forget to have fun and be creative. Sewing can be stress relieving...so go for it!


Seminole Dresser Mat


Seminole Potholder


Shoe-Fly Pillow, Trip-Around-the World Pillow (with a block out of place) and a Postage Stamp Table Mat




Pigs in a Pin - I designed to utilize scraps from my Sister's dressmaking business.


Quilted Baby Nine Patch Dresser Mats


Quilted Lawn Four Patch Pot Holder (My favorite)


3 comments:

Lillibeth said...

Dear Amy,
The quilted lawn four patch is my favorite too!
-Lillibeth

Amy said...

Hi Lillibeth,
Ahh...were you the recipient of it?
I've given so many things to friends and family, I can't remember.
Amy

Munin said...

A friend shares the same passion. She says the same about sewing as stress relieving, especially that she has a very pressing position in a manufacturing company.

Join Louis Lautmans quest to become a successful entrepreneur through the YES movie www.TheYESmovie.com. Inspirational success stories from young entrepreneurs.