Monday, April 20, 2009

How Clean is Your Closet?


How Clean Is Your House?, hails from Great Britian and the episodes can be watched on youtube. The shows are a good source of encouragement, especially when I am tired of waging war on the dust bunnies in our house. I led an all out asault upon my closet this week-end. I was surprised to see all the dust which had collected at the back.


Let me encourage you to get after your own home's dust bunnies...they may be lurking in the strangest of places!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

My closet harbors lots of dust bunnies, I'm sure. But my clothes are ironed. You should be proud of me for that.

Cheers!

Amy said...

Yes indeed! Ironing is half of the battle won in the fight for a tidy little closet. Your closet at home here is a dishevelled mess. I know Mum and I have stored things in it while you have been away...so I promise to help you when you arrive home for the summer.